Wall Graphics Product Selection Guide
Short Term, Promotional Removable/Repositionable Graphics Options
For end user installations, repositionable products offer the highest success rate for the best looking final results. These products can be used for temporary stickers, decals, posters or larger panel installations and can be removed and repositioned until the installation is just right.
- Drytac Retac Smooth: Drytac Retac Smooth is a matte, printable, PVC film with ReTac ultra-removable adhesive technology for graphics that need to be removed and repositioned. It is ideal for interior wall graphic applications, including appliques and wall murals.
- Drytac Retac® Textures: Drytac ReTac® Textures is a 6 mil printable, matte white polymeric PVC film with ReTac® ultra removable adhesive. It has a variety of embossed finishes that add depth and visual appeal to static, flat graphics.
- Drytac SpotOn White: Drytac SpotOn Matte is a 4mil, white or clear matte or clear gloss monomeric PVC film with a dot pattern pressure sensitive polyacrylate adhesive which emulates an air egress product, making application and removal simple. Ideal end applications are indoor user-installed window advertizing, walldecals and many other graphics for smooth flat surfaces.
Short Term, Removable Wall Graphic Options
For promotional graphics applied to properly prepared walls removable adhesives are the most popular as they stick well, are easy to install, and more importantly easy to remove leaving little to no adhesive residue. Normally installed by professionals, these graphics can be cleanly removed up to six months after installation by the end user and will last for up to 2 years.
- 3M 40C-20R or 3M 40C-10R: 3M 40C films are 3mil gloss vinyl films, with a Controltac grey pigmented, pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning, Includes Comply Adhesive for fast, easy bubble-free installations. Available in gloss, matte and clear lustre with permanent and removable adhesive.
- 3M 48C-20R: 3M 48C-20R is a 3.3-mil, matte white, non-PVC film with a pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning. This film’s non-visible air release channels allow for fast and easy, bubble-free installations, making it ideal for smooth wall applications.
- Avery MPI 2611: Avery MPI 2611 Wall Film is a tough, scuff-resistant, flexible, white premium calendered vinyl film designed specifically for wall graphic applications. MPI 2611 offers an excellent choice for wall graphic applications that require easy installation and removable adhesive performance.
- Neenah DigiScape Stick-R 9mil Weave: DigiScape Stick-R is a FR rated, PVC-free, removable pressure sensitive wallcovering material, with a paper release liner for easy peel and stick applications. It offers a slight weave texture and matte finish to help cover surface imperfections.
- TextileBrite PSA PVC-Free Wall Covering: TextileBrite PSA is a 4oz PVC-free pressure-sensitive fabric wall covering with an adhesive back that is repositionable and removable. It can be used for full wall murals, or contour cut for wall decals.