Keep Installing, Even During Cold Weather from +2°C to -20°C
It’s getting cold outside, and the time for outdoor installation is almost over. Or is it?
ND Graphics has a number of options that can keep you installing through the winter months in temperatures from +2 to -20°C! No need to tent and heat the area!
Print Materials for Cold Weather Installs:
Printable Materials (ranked by temperature)
- Drytac Polar Dynamic Clear Removable (-20°C)
- Drytac Polar Premium White Removable (-20°C)
- Drytac Polar Grip White High Tack Permanent (-20°c)
- Drytac Polar Smooth 150 Removable (-20°C)
- Drytac Polar Street FX Outdoor Floor Graphic (-20°C)
- Drytac Polar Transit White Removable (-20°C)
- Contra Vision Performance Perforated Window Films (-5°C)
- Drytac ViziPrint Impress UV Clear (-5°C)
- Drytac ViziPrint Impress SEL Optically Clear or White (-5°C)
- 3M 3500C White Changeable Calendared Vinyl (-2°C)
- 3M IJ180mC-10UR White Ultra-Removable Cast Vinyl (+2°C)
VHB Materials for Cold Weather Installs:
Note that all temperatures above relate to both air and substrate minimums.
Watch this space as new products will be added soon!