Introducing the all new Seiko M-64S Printer
The next generation Seiko ColorPainter M-64S combines over 100 improvements to create a production printer that is fastest in its class.
The Seiko M-64S offers 64-inch wide printing in 6 or 7 colours, with speeds up to 716 sq ft/h! Unique Seiko image quality technology combined with a new air flow design and large heater, the M-64S targets the growing demand for high productivity in signage and indoor graphics markets.
All new eco-solvent SX inks achieve the fastest printing speed in their class in saleable image quality, with high density, vivid colours, superior dry times and low running costs. SX inks also offer up to three-year outdoor durability without lamination.
Improved Features and Benefits
- New heavy-duty industrial piezo print heads
- New low-solvent, no-smell SX ink
- 7th colour option (grey ink)
- Optical sensor auto-calibration
- Built-in anti-static ionizer
- Robust air-flow system throughout printer
- Larger post print heater/dryer
- Improved, slide-out take-up tension system
- Media roll lift system
- Improved DDP, SP, and SNM firmware
- More efficient ink sub-tanks
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Fleet graphics
- Fine art canvas
- Flex face
- Backlit signage
For additional information on the Seiko ColorPainter M-64S, or to request a brochure, print sample, demonstration or quotation… please call 1.888.634.7274 or:
To learn more, view the Seiko product page