Innovation in Flatbed Form with the New Rollover Flatbed Applicator
Not Sure You’re Ready for a Flatbed Printer?
Do you have a roll-to-roll printer? Are you wondering if you need to invest in a flatbed to grow your business? If you still have a good balance of soft signs and rigid signs, the Rollover Flatbed Applicator may just be the solution you need!
Many Applications with One Machine
Whether you’re premasking cut letters, mounting prints onto boards or laminating, the Rollover will help you do the job without wrinkles or bubbles resulting in a smooth finish every time. Even oversize prints can be finished with ease. What’s more, it can be run with one operator, making your shop more efficient!
Let Your Work Table Work for You
Every shop has a work table, why not invest in a flatbed applicator work table that can apply, mount, laminate, back light and much more in the same space? When not in use applying, it can also be used as a standard cutting table.
Features and Benefits
- Extra large 5.57′ x 13.12′ foot flatbed table
- Perfectly flat application to any substrate with no bubbles
- Can be run by one operator
- Ergonomic working position
- Free access to roller, media and table top
- Protected activation button
- Backlit cutting table improves accuracy and control
- Can accommodate media up to 3.5″ thick
End Uses Include Application and Lamination of:
- Application tape to vinyl
- Rigid indoor and outdoor signage
- Road signs
- Glass and acrylic
- Assembly of oversized media
- Fleet graphics
- Vinyl Banners
- Backlit signage
For additional information please visit the Rollover Flatbed Applicator product page or request a brochure, demonstration or quotation by calling 1.888.634.7274 or :