Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
Not immediately, when an item is placed on backorder a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business hours to discuss availability and shipment times, at this time they will also ask whether you prefer to ship the rest of the products in your order immediately, or wait for your backorder.
Alternatively, leave a comment in the ‘Cart Comments’ box telling us that you wish all other items to be shipped, to avoid waiting to speak to a representative. You will still be contacted about your backorder, but other items will ship immediately.
We hope this article was helpful, for more information please try these related questions…