Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Why won’t my cart checkout?
A cart will not checkout until all of the mandatory fields have been filled in.
• Customer P.O. – If your account is set to always require a P.O. you will not be able to checkout unless one is entered. If you would like to remove this requirement, please contact our A/R department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment Method – You must select a payment method to proceed with your order, please choose one from the drop down list.
• Ship Method – Select and ship method from the drop down list, if you have selected ‘other’ because you wish to use your own courier, enter the name of the courier service to proceed.
• Accept Special Terms – When the “Accept” field is present next to a product, the product is non-stocking at the supplier and cannot be returned. In order to complete the order, it is necessary to click the checkbox to show that you have accepted that this product is non-returnable.
If all of these fields are filled in and your cart still won’t check out please contact customer service at 1 888 634-7274 or email email@example.com.