Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Why is my order “In Queue”?
When an order is “In Queue” it is being held by Customer service for review.
An order is reviewed by Customer Service if :
- A product you have ordered is on backorder. If this is the case, a Customer Service Representative will contact you within 2 business hours to discuss this order.
- There are comments entered on the cart. To make sure that we don’t miss any additional instructions, any cart with ‘Cart Comments’ will be held by Customer Service for review.
If you are concerned about any of your orders, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 1 888 634-7274.