Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
On the product page, we show stock from across the country, however when you check out, we identify whether it’s stocking in your local branch. A customer service representative will review any orders with backorders to determine what shipping options are available, and contact you.
Please note that while the inventory showing is real time, a few things can affect actual stock levels; orders are allocated on a first placed basis, your order will only be processed when you submit the cart, if another order was placed before then, the stock will get allocated to the other order. Occasionally we will have discrepancies in our inventory levels, if this occurs a customer service representative will contact you to discuss the options, we will do our utmost to meet your request in the timeframe you need.