Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Why am I not seeing my price?
The prices shown on this site are your prices, however occasionally customer service will “override” a price at the time of order when a discount has not been entered in our system. Until the discount has been entered, you may not see the correct price. Please continue with your order and enter a comment with a request to review the price for the product in question. All orders with comments are reviewed by customer service.
We hope this article was helpful, for more information please try these related questions…