Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
When will I receive my order?
Shippable items are usually shipped the same day if ordered before 4PM local time. However, if you have items that are on backorder, or you have comments added, your order will need to be reviewed before shipping. We will contact you within 2 business hours to discuss shipment times and availability. If we can’t ship the same day, we will notify you.
If you are concerned about an order, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-634-7274.