Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
When will I get my backorder?
If a product you have ordered is ‘out of stock’ it will be placed on backorder. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business hours to discuss any backorders. If the product is available in another plant you will have the option to ship from there.
We hope this article was helpful, for more information please try these related questions…