Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
When will I be billed for my order?
The answer to this question depends on what account terms are set for your account. If you would like to know your account terms check the “Payment Method” drop down list in your shopping cart to view which payment methods are available to you.
If you wish to change your Payment Method options, please contact our A/R department at email@example.com.