Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
What is the difference between Administrator and Shopper profiles?
“Administrator Account” – Administrators have full access to account statements, past purchases, orders in process, can shop online, as well as create new users and assign profiles for your company.
“Shopper Account” – Shoppers are able to place orders online and to access past invoices and orders in process, but are unable to review account statements.