Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
What do I do if a product is not in stock?
If a product appears as ‘Out of Stock’ you may still place your order! Enter the quantity you wish to purchase and add item to cart, the product will be placed on backorder and a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business hours to discuss when you can expect to receive your order.
If you are ordering other stocking products, our customer service representative will ask you if you prefer for us to ship stocking items immediately, or wait until we have received your backorder to ship everything at once. Alternatively, leave a comment in the ‘Cart Comments’ box telling us that you would like stocking products shipped immediately so that you don’t have to wait to speak to our representative.