Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
S – this is a stocking product in your local branch. While it does happen that it will be sold out, this symbol indicates that we endeavour to keep it in stock.
N – this is a non-stocking product in your local branch, however it may be stocking in other locations. If the product is available at another branch, you will see the maple leaf symbol.
Q – this is a Special Order item. It is non-returnable according to the terms of the supplier. Please be sure it’s the correct product before making this purchase!
P – this product is on promotion and special pricing is in effect.
C – this is a Clearance item, most often because we are overstocked. Usually these products will be available after we are sold out, but they may become non-stocking.
D – this item is discontinued, and will no longer be available from the supplier.