Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
I’m using my own courier, why are you charging me freight?
If you have chosen the use your own courier company by choosing ‘other’ from the ship method drop down list your order is held for review by customer service to verify that a valid ship method has been selected. Once this has been verified, the freight charge will be removed and your order will be processed.
We hope this article was helpful, for more information please try these related questions…