Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
I have a large number of statements, how do I sort through them?
To review account statements you must be an Administrator on your account. If you have Administrator privileges, simply:
1. Select Account Statement from the “My Account” drop down list.
2. You can sort your list by Invoice, Date, Customer PO, Sales Order, Cart, or Contact by clicking on any of the column headings.