Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I review past purchases?
To review past purchases, simply
1. Select Past Purchases from the “My Account” drop down list at the top of the page.
2. Click on an “Invoice” number from the list of past orders to view the details of the invoice.
3. To find the statement you’re looking for, you can sort the list using the search fields on the right, above the invoice list.
1. Search Field: Specify how you wish to search for the correct invoice; by invoice number,date, P.O number, contact or sales order.
2. Search For: If you know what you’re looking for, enter it here.
3. Sort By: Specify in what order you want your results to appear.
4. Click GO