Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I manage my shopping cart contents?
To manage the contents of your cart, go to the Shopping Cart page, by clicking ‘View Cart’ on any of the product pages, or by click the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of your page.
Delete an Item
1. check the box in the ‘Remove’ column next to the product you wish to remove from your cart.
2. Click ‘Refresh.’
3. Item will be deleted.
1. Enter a new quantity into the ‘quantity’ box next to the product you wish to order.
2. Click ‘Refresh’ to continue editing your cart, or click checkout to proceed with your order.
3. New Quantity will be saved.