Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I enter a Quick Order if I know the product code?
Quick order entries allow you to quickly place an order if you already know the code for the product you wish to purchase.
To enter a Quick Order:
1. Click on “Quick Order” at the top page.
2. Enter as many product codes as you’d like along with the quantity you wish to order
3. Click Refresh to make sure you have entered the code for the correct product, and that the product is in stock
4. Click Add to Cart, Available items on list will be added to your current shopping cart
5. Once you are finished selecting products you may view your cart by clicking the shopping cart icon on the top right corner of your screen.