Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I create multiple shopping carts?
Our shopping cart feature allows you to create as many shopping carts at once so you can wait to check out products you’re unsure about and place the order for the items you need immediately..
To create another cart, simply:
1. Click on the Shopping Cart image on the top right of the page
2. Open “Switch Cart” drop-down list on the top of the page
3. Select “New Cart”
4. Keep track of how many carts you have open with the “Open Carts” field.