Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I create a favourites list?
Creating your very own favourites lists is fast and easy and can greatly cut down the time it takes you to place an order. To create a favourites list simply:
1. Find the product you wish to add to your favourites list
2. click ADD in the ‘FAVE’ column on the product page. Alternatively, review your past purchases and click the heart symbol next to the products you have ordered before.
3. If the product already belongs to a favourites list, the ADD button will appear as a heart icon.
4. Enter any comments you’d like to add to a product (e.g. what job you use it on) as well as the quantity you typically order (note: this can be changed when you’re placing your actual order).
5. Add the product to a new list by typing the list name in the “Add Product to a New List named” text box, then clicking the “Add to New List” button.