Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I change administrative access?
If you do not have administrative access on your account and believe you should, please contact your account administrator. If you are an account administrator, change the your users’ access by following these steps:
1. In the ‘My Account’ drop down list on the grey navigation bar, select ‘Manage Users’
2. Select the user whose access you wish to change.
3. Assign a profile to the user, by clicking on the drop down list.
1. An “Administrator Account” – this person has the ability to access account statements, orders in process, past purchases, shop online, as well as create and delete users and assign profiles.
2. A “Shopper Account” – this person will have access to shop online, view orders in process and past purchases, but is unable to review account statements.
4. Click Submit to submit information and return to ‘Manage Users’ screen.