Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I change account passwords?
Please contact your the administrator on your account to change your password or edit your account information. If you are the administrator on the account and wish to change passwords, simply follow these steps:
1. In the ‘My Account’ drop down list on the grey navigation bar, select ‘Manage Users’
2. Select the user whose password you wish to change.
3. In the ‘Password’ field enter a new password.
4. Select the default account for the profile
5. Click Submit to submit information and return to ‘Manage Users’ screen.