Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How do I adjust the default quantities on my favourites list?
You can adjust the default quantities on your favourites list in two ways.
To adjust the quantity for a single order:
1. On the favourites page, enter a quantity into the field next to the product you wish to order.
2. Click the box in the ‘Add’ column to check it.
3. Click ‘Add to Cart.’
The quantity of the item you selected will be added to your shopping cart.
To enter a new favourite quantity for future use:
1. On the favourites page, click ‘Edit This List’
2. Enter a new quantity in the field next to the product
3. Click ‘Update this List’.
4. The new quantity will be saved to your favourites list.