Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
How can I pay for my order?
There are a number of payment methods available to you when placing your order.
• Cash/Cheque: This option will only be visible if you have chosen ‘Customer Pickup’ from the Ship method drop down list. We do not accept Cash on Delivery.
• Credit Card: This option is always available no matter the ship method and will require that you fill in your credit card information at the time of purchase.
• Account Terms: If you have account terms set up with us, you can also pay using those. If you wish to set up account terms, please fill in thisApplication formand contact email@example.com.