Account and Orders
- Order Tracking
- Review Account Statements
- Review Past Purchases
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery Methods
- Payment Methods
- When will I get my backorder?
- Why did my product show in stock on the product page, and not in stock when I check out?
- What do all the symbols mean on the product list?
- What does the maple leaf symbol mean on the product list?
- What do I do if a product is not in stock?
- Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
- Creating an Account
- Favourites List
- Finding a Product
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Quick Order Entry
- Shopping Carts
Can I use my Past Purchases to place a Quick Order?
Using “Past Purchases” or “Orders in Process” to enter a new order can drastically cut down on the time it takes for you to place an order. Simply:
1. Click on either “Past Purchases” or “Orders in Process” in the ‘My Account’ drop down menu at the top of the page.
2. Click on the “Invoice” number for the order you wish to see.
3. Check the box in the “Add” column next to the product you want to add to your cart.
4. Click “Add to Cart.”
5. Item will be added to your current Shopping Cart, or to any Shopping cart you select in the drop down menu above “Add to Cart.”