Siser Launches Sublithin Soft PU Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
ND has offered a Siser Sublithin product for a while now, however that product has been discontinued and replaced with a new iteration. This new Siser Sublithin Soft PU is a digitally printable formulation with a grey back for added blockout effect!
What make this new material different than the old ColourPrint Sublithin?
- Sublithin Soft is a 6.3mil thick, PU based, digitally printable matte HTV product
- It is designed to block dye migration from already sublimated polyester garments
- It is thicker than the discontinued ColorPrint Sublithin, however the new version is more flexible for a softer overall hand
- It has a new grey backing for additional blockout on dark materials!!
- This version is also now latex compatible, so Sublithin Soft is digitally printable with solvent, eco-solvent, and latex printers
- Note that TTD High Tack Mask is recommended for use with this product
Please click here for more information!