NEW Summa F1612
Introducing the New Summa F1612
These advanced engineered flatbed cutting tables are designed for cutting sheet and rigid materials, as well as roll stock. Up to three tools can be inserted at one time into the multi-module tool holder.
Changing tools is quick and easy due to the innovative single-screw fastening system. Automatic tool recognition, combined with digital and mechanical depth and pressure control, ensures precise cutting on a vast array of materials.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum Pump and Selector: The Vacuum Pump with sound absorber holds the material in place curving the job while the selector adjusts the vacuum.
- Multi Funcitional Head: Holds up to three modules at one time. The central unit houses a positioning laser and an integrated camera system for fast and accurate contour mark recognition
- Media Advance Clamps: Pneumatically driven media advance clamps holds the material down while pulling it forward in order to work continuously in panels or multiple jobs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sign Making
- Digital Sign Printing
- Cutting of Decals
- Cutting of Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Cutting of High-Intensity Reflective Vinyl
Find Out More
For additional information on the Summa F1612 or to request a quote please call 1.888.634.7274 to speak to an equipment specialist, or to view the product page please click here.