Drytac Viziprint Deco – New Optically Clear Window Film
What is Viziprint Deco?
ViziPrint® Deco is an optically clear, 2mil (50micron) gloss, PET film for Latex & UV-cure printing. It is supported by a PET liner and has a permanent, solvent acrylic adhesive.
What makes it unique?
- Optically clear, 2mil face film with a total thickness of 2.8mil when adhesive is included itn the measurement
- Offers a 2 year outdoor durability
- Wet installation is recommended with a soft edge squeegee, to help eliminate scratching or the product can be installed with the help of premask tape
- Minimum application temperature (for both substrate and air) 5 Degrees Celsius
- It has a special top coat to enhance the adhesion of inks
- The film’s permanent adhesive adheres well to most substrates, however testing is recommended for LSE surfaces
ViziPrint® Deco is ideal for architectural applications where decorative glass details are needed to create dynamic spaces, including conference rooms or private meeting areas. Ideal for long term, permanent installs on glass for:
- Retail storefronts
- Point of Purchase
- Window labels and decals
- Backlit displays
Available sizes: 54″ x 150 or 61″ x 150
Find out more information about this exciting new product by clicking here!