ND Graphics COVID-19 Update
A Message From Our President
To our valued customers,
With the challenges we all face concerning COVID-19, I would like to take a moment to update you on our current situation and what we are doing as a company to protect not only our staff across the country, but our customers as well. I have to say that I have never experienced, nor managed anything like this before in my business career. This is a complicated, rapidly changing time for everyone, and these changes are affecting all aspects of our lives, from business decisions to personal health choices that we have to make.
Internal Safety Measures:
- We have dramatically reduced staff working in our branches and redeployed them to work from home
- Cancelled all customer visits from our field sales force
- Rotating staff so that they limit the time spent in the office
- All visitors must call their local branch and make an appointment prior to visiting. Upon arrival, visitors will be required to complete a form prior to the appointment.
All ND Graphics showrooms are closed for public walk-ins. However, equipment demonstrations are available for private, pre-booked appointments only.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the demo room, at any given time to ensure the required social distancing is maintained
- Those coming in for private appointments will need to complete a form prior to the appointment
- Upon arrival, customers will be provided with a face mask, hand sanitizer, and practice physical distancing
Our technicians are now providing onsite visits to service and install equipment on a case-by-case basis while ensuring it is safe to do so following health and safety guidelines.
- Service technicians all wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Customers need to complete a questionnaire prior to each appointment
- We will continue to provide ‘Remote and Depot’ Service model using available tools at our disposal such as Team Viewer, manufactures training videos, and extensive telephone support
- We are limiting inter-provincial travel for our service technicians
Our pick-up polices vary by branch, please check our Contact page to find pick-up times, policies, and more information.
Vehicle Wrap Training Sessions:
Training sessions have been postponed until further notice. Updates can be found on our Events page.
We take our responsibilities very seriously. We will continue to monitor our working environments, and keep you informed of new developments and changes. Our main priority is our commitment to keeping everyone safe throughout our organization and maintaining high service standards to all of you during these difficult times. We are grateful for your business and continued support over the years and thank you for placing your trust in us.
We wish you, your families, and your employees good health.